Monday, June 14, 2010

toes.

there was one night during the special semester where i went out with my friends,ya know the usual crowd of naz,daus and dee.we went out with the sole intention of getting supper.we did but cant remember where.murni ss2 PJ i think.we finished eating and thought,hey the night is still quite early,where are we headed to next?after several not-so-heated discussions,we decided to finish our never-ending quest of searching for Pullman's Lakeside (that night was the fourth night we went out to look for it).we searched high and low.finally,there it was.

the very peaceful and quiet lake (mainly cause it was already 12am).i fell in love with the place as soon as i got there.there are a few wooden platforms (no handrails) that extends from the side to a quarter of the lake.so if u walk to the end one of the platforms,u'll feel like ur sitting on water.it sorts of feel like ur on a cruise ship with the water beneath u moving slowly.VERY windy.and that night,it was starry.Subhanallah.cantik.i lied down on the platform with my handbag as a pillow and just stared at the sky.i half wished that i was there stargazing,enjoying the cold quiet windy night and holding hands with my loved one.haha.cheesy. =) we sat there hanging out and just talking for three straight hours till the security guy told us to go home.haha.

one of things that we talked about was toes.it all started from me noticing naz's foot.his index toe (google it geeks) is longer than his big toe.so i said to naz, "weh panjangnya jari kaki ko yang sebelah ibu jari tu.." he replied while pointing at his foot, "haah.orang kata kalau jari kaki yang sebelah ibu jari ni lagi panjang,maknanya mak akan meninggal dulu.ibu jari mewakili mak.jari yang sebelah ni mewakili ayah." since his mum is gone,naz said it does kinda apply to him.

when he said that,i instantly looked at my foot.my index toe is shorter than my big toe.it got me sad for a lil while back there.i nearly cried.i cant imagine life without my dad.who would i turn to?him being 67.that's not exactly what u call young anymore. ='|

my heart goes out to the people out there especially yat and naz who have lost their loved ones and still manage to continue living.that kind of courage can only be found in brave and strong people.i respect u guys for it.

roger and out.haihhhh.

i know someone would contradict me for going out late at night.i know its not nice for girls to do that.the fact is right here in my head and i acknowledge it.but let me get this straight.there aren't any difference between going out late at night either with u or my friends.its still called "going out late at night" for heaven's sake.unless my friends are serial killers or rapers.even if ur a guy,doesnt mean u can get away with going out late.stopping me from eating out with my friends late at night but at the same time taking me out for a late night movie is NOT COOL.unless u r legally married to me.plus,my friends are ur friends too.deal with it.

2 comments:

Y a T C i E said...

:'(
ibu jari kaki aku lagi tinggi dr jari next to it.

Ilazarinia said...

huhuh.ye ke yat?mcm impossible jari kaki yg tentukan ajal maut.but when it does apply to certain people,u tend to think about it. =(