Tuesday, June 22, 2010

group me likey!

i have been trying to sleep this headache and upset tummy off.another failed attempt.so here i am.wincing slighty and squinting my eyes in front of the laptop typing yet another post while waiting for baba to pick me up.he wants me to go buy some satay for him.whatever u say dad.hehe.im feeling so uncomfy right now.like my body parts are about to fall off.my nose is starting to run (and where the hell did i get this cold from!?).im not here to say much.just here to complain.hehe.people say its not nice to complain when ur sick.reason?well.mainly because getting sick is actually a grace from Allah.when u get sick,ur small sins get washed away.so.must.hold.on.must.not.continue.complaining.

and hey.i found this group on facebook.i wasted no time clicking the like button underneath this group name.its called

"i'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. i make mistakes, i am out of control and at times hard to handle. but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.. - marilyn monroe"

did marilyn monroe actually say this?who cares anyway?hehe.its the group name that matters the most.and i REALLY like it.only because i think relationships are about give and take.u dont necessarily have to change EVERY single thing about urself to suit ur partner.yes.u do change the REALLY REALLY bad stuff (i mean u wouldnt want a murderer or mat ganja for a boyfriend right?).the little things?well.how about acceptance for a change?kalau melampau sangat aku rasa orang gila pun tak tahan.betul?

roger and out ! baba dah sampai !

No comments: