Friday, June 18, 2010

thoughts.

i feel the need to blog before i curl up in bed.back to my random list of thoughts.

1. NOTHING ever happens without a valid reason.there's always a reason behind something.

2. i should know by now that LIFE'S A BITCH.so why is it so hard for me to grasp the idea of acceptance?

3. "twenty one.still too young to talk of love." these words are the words of a sore LOSER.who said it?me.

4. sometimes i miss my school life.the part where i have such rockin friends.including the dude i recently dated.

5. 21 years of living and now i can truly say, "girls give sex to get love,guys give love to get sex"

6. being on the hook is never fun ! keeping someone on the hook on the other hand is a nice ego boost.

7. i support SWITZERLAND for the world cup because that's where i want to go for my honeymoon when i get married.LAME ENOUGH FOR YOU?

8. the thought of that certain dude being with someone else makes me want to hang myself on a noose and just DIE.

9. again i repeat,LIFE'S A BITCH.face it.

10. there are so many things i want to change about myself.somehow i need to correct my nawaitu first.change for myself.not for someone else.

11. when u change for someone else,the results will only be TEMPORARY.

12. FAIZAL TAHIR'S SAMPAI SYURGA.buat aku gila woi.terasa tau.

13. still remember baba's words to me yesterday that made me laugh so hard, "sejak bila suka tengok bola ni?judi ke?" hahahahahahahaha. XD

14. currently listening to alot of ATREYU and I AM GHOST.

15. recently developed this habit of feeling the back of my mouth with my tongue.reason?wisdom teeth.

16. friend's wedding on the 3rd of July in putrajaya.only 23,already married and will be honeymooning in dublin,ireland.a big WOW there.

17. SILVERSTEIN'S AMERICAN DREAM.never do this on your wedding day unless u want to get skinned alive.

18. im drowning in my own pool of memories and its not doing me ANY GOOD.

19. SEVEN MONTHS AND TWO DAYS.im still alive and breathing instead of lying in a ditch somewhere.that's a bit of progress right?

20. one thing about me.if i start loving someone FOR REAL (excluding puppy love please),there's no reverse gear OR brakes.i can only go FORWARD once i move.

roger and out.bed calling.meow.meow.and patrick too.

2 comments:

Y a T C i E said...

aku pun x suke bola.
tp sokong germany sbb muke amad mcm muke ballack.
wahahaha. =P

Ilazarinia said...

hahahahahaha.KANTOI yat!! =))