Sunday, June 20, 2010

fate part two.

im writing my previous post in a different manner since my ex boyfriend said im making up stories.puas hati ?

you know this whole me being a dancer thing?i think fate really has been biting me in the ass all along without me realizing.its like fate was written in a way to stop me from getting involved in dancing.i was doing fine during my early years.at that time,i got to dance for like...a year.after that,i got into what i thought was a super steady relationship for almost two years.during that time,i gave up dancing because well,being the "obedient" girlfriend that i was,i followed what my boyfriend then wanted.he had his reasons for not letting me dance.but on the verge of breaking up with him,i did join a couple of shows (how many?well trust me.u wouldn't finish counting them using the fingers on your right hand).last november,we broke up.so i got involved in more dancing.i haven't been dancing for even a year when we got banned last may.get what i mean?as soon as i start to get serious in dancing,there will always be someone or something to stop me.fate has a way of twisting itself.i would never blame fate and say fate is cruel.haha.but i can see where fate is taking me.down the "let's not get involved in dancing" road.hahaha. =))

roger and out.there's a knot in my chest im trying to ease out.all thanks to toy story.thank u for the sad ending woody ! why oh why did Andy have to say goodbye ?

No comments: