Sunday, June 20, 2010

fate.

you know this whole me being a dancer thing?i think fate really has been biting me in the ass all along without me realizing.its like fate was written in a way to stop me from getting involved in dancing.i was doing fine during my early years.at that time,i got to dance for like...a year.after that,i got into what i thought was a super steady relationship for almost two years.during that time,i gave up dancing completely because well,being the "obedient" girlfriend that i was,i followed what my boyfriend then wanted.he had his reasons for not letting me dance.last november,we broke up.so i got involved in more dancing.i haven't been dancing for even a year when we got banned last may.get what i mean?as soon as i start to get serious in dancing,there will always be someone or something to stop me.fate has a way of twisting itself.i would never blame fate and say fate is cruel.haha.but i can see where fate is taking me.down the "let's not get involved in dancing" road.hahaha. =))

roger and out.there's a knot in my chest im trying to ease out.all thanks to toy story.thank u for the sad ending woody ! why oh why did Andy have to say goodbye ?

12 comments:

Ilazarinia said...

yup.i did.only a few.and that few was when we were on the verge of breaking up.what the hell is YOUR problem ?

motherpoker said...

you are my problem.stop texting me.

Ilazarinia said...

oh.so u basically listen to EVERYTHING i say la?nice exaggeration there dude.

motherpoker said...

what cant u face the truth? haha.just to let everyone knows who you are.let me quote this one thing

once a bitch,always a bith.

oh ya.your friends do not need any intro frm me to know who i am anymore.they already know me "well enough" from all your INNOCENT "stories" :)

chiao~

Ilazarinia said...

yup.i am a bitch.so?at least my friends know the real me and they still accept me for who i am.yup.i cerita kat kawan2 i pasal u.tp x semestinya semua buruk.im not like u.mulut laser.mulut laki kalau mengutuk kalah pompuan kot.

Ilazarinia said...

and by the way.semalam and hari ni i text u SEKALI SAHAJA.semalam i ajak u tengok movie dgn anak2 sedara i.harini i hantar nama lagu.so what the hell is your problem?

motherpoker said...

they do not know EVERYTHING about you yet :)

have fun emoing.hehe

Ilazarinia said...

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM ? emo ? sape yang emo skrg ? i merely stating a fact.u yg duk terjah2 i kat sini.

Ilazarinia said...

*i'm

and by the way KERO.kenapa u xleh tenngok i happy eh ? ask yourself that question before u start attacking me again.and for the record.we both have a lot of growing up to do.

motherpoker said...

im happy to see u're happy with your life.but im not happy to see u,making up stories :)

enuff kero,enuff.wahaha.

Ilazarinia said...

and if im scared to face the truth,i dah delete dah comment2 u kat sini.i have nothing to be ashamed of.

Ilazarinia said...

making up stories about what dude?!i didnt even mention your name.tolong la.xde masa.my world doesnt revolve around u alone.same like ur world doesnt revolve around me.