Tuesday, June 22, 2010

hooliday.

i hate to use the word bored whenever i'm at home.when im at home,the word bored becomes a taboo.just like the f-word.i dont and wont allow myself to utter that word aloud or mention it in my facebook status or in any of my tweets.because home is heaven!how can heaven be boring?or maybe im just too ego to admit that im bored.ya know.to preserve the specialty of this house being well..my home obviously.

what have i achieved so far this holiday?surprise!ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.unless u count my failed attempts to understand what chapter one of Random Process is all about (i have been on the same page since last night.my brain cells seems to be dropping dead by the minute.susah betul nak paham!padahal pasal set je.alaa.yang belajar kat sekolah menengah dulu.).well.there is however a bit of improvement on my relationship with my former paramour.i hope everything goes okay.

today i realized that i might be allergic to spaghetti.every time i cram a bowl of spaghetti down my throat,i get this queasy feeling in my tummy.the same thing happens when i drink strawberry milk.man.im such a weirdo.

roger and out.imma find something to do.read summore Random maybe.or dig a hole on my bedroom wall.whatever to keep my mind occupied and not brain-dead ! =.="

nowplaying : Sweet Child of Mine by Guns n Roses

No comments: