Tuesday, June 8, 2010

bubbles.

when u get bored of studying,u start finding other things to do,especially if ur the kind of person who cant sit still like me.as for me,i usually opt for standing up from my sitting position and belt a song out loud while doing matching dance routines.haha.well.not tonight guys.tonight,i opt for playing bubbles with ida!if ur thinking of bubble baths,think again.remember these?

u can get a tube of the liquid slash solid thing along with its blower for 50cents a pop!blow away till u get a bubble.so cheap yet so fun to play with.the last time i played this was back in grade 3 i think.ahh memories.hehe.wish i would stop growing now and never be an adult.

roger and out.need to continue studying.thank you BM for ruining my night.

note : there's always a kid in me! ;)

No comments: