Sunday, June 27, 2010

thoughts inc.

1. spent the whole day yesterday with mom hanging out eating fries,shopping and cooking.the last part doesn't sound like me at all.

2. already bought my baju raya.pretty early eh?my family isn't the kind to shop for baju raya EVERY single year.so its a pretty nice change getting to shop for it.i bought two.a black baju kebaya, i have always wanted one of those.nicely fit instead of the skin tight ones (i lack curves).and a very colorful baju kurung modern, upon mum's request.thank you mummy ! =)

3. telling the truth and end up hurting someone is always the better option than telling lies and living with guilt.

4. yesterday i had this weird dream.i carpooled with this girl i used to be close to (now not anymore),played with her hair and saw her texting this dude which bothered me ALOT.i woke up clueless.am i going through a turkish lesbian phase ? haha. =.="

5. there are at times when i think of doing the unthinkable and just go beserk.but the i realize..nahhh.its just not worth it.

6. mum told me if i didn't get an A for my BM,i must have been born into the wrong family of entirely Malays.i got a B+.so i guess im English then. =))

7. not being able to on9 is a lot better than being able to.me getting to go on9 means being cooped up in my room and spending less time with mum.

8. i dont ever want to go back to Bangi.i feel safe at home.like nothing can harm me.

9. somehow i feel like the entire world is disagreeing with me and being on his side.or maybe everything that my head comes up with seems to be in the wrong direction?

10. the truth is most of the time,i don't wanna get distracted by my friends.i wanna get distracted by YOU.you are what i call the PERFECT DISTRACTION.

roger and out.my reign of freedom of speech has begun.

No comments: