Saturday, May 1, 2010

biggest disappointment yet.

woke up from my nap this evening.checked my phone (not that i care about it anymore since im currently boyfriend-less.its kind of a habit.haha).received a text message (oh my,what a suprise!) from a junior of mine in college.her exact words were..

"Akak..P concert tokio hotel x?aaina ada 3 ticket extra.."

the next thing i know,i was burying my head in the pillow and screaming loud into it.want me to do a demonstration?nahh.aint a pretty sight.hahaha.wont deny it.im pretty disappointed.cant help feeling that way.i got an easy access to these VIP tickets to this concert i was dying to go to.an easy access from three different people.but somehow the timing was so bad.slipped through my fingers just like that.i guess i'll have to wait for another opportunity.maybe i'll fly to Germany one day and watch them live there.sigh.

what am i doing complaining about not getting to watch some gay-ish (but very awesome indeed!) band perform?someone close to me is dealing with much tougher and more REALISTIC things.get a load of urself nini.sheeeshh.just stop the complaining already.

No comments: