Sunday, May 23, 2010

moodless.

i am NOT in the mood for anything.i have been trying so hard to stay glued in front of the laptop with Vampire Diaries to distract me.apparently,my attempts tonight are futile.what is up with me then?for one thing,it is SUPER hot tonight.the blood in my brain is boiling and is on the verge of exploding.i have thrown my window open so wide that i think it might fall off from its frame.am i worried about something?am i sad?upset?fucked up?hurt?no.none of those things apply to me tonight.i guess i'm just moodless.and its not putting me at ease.at all.

today i kinda got bored out of my wits.spent the day lazing around in bed,doing nothing useful in particular.nothing worth mentioning in here anyway.the only productive thing i did today was going to Matul's bro's wedding.was fun cuz i got to eat good food.thank you for inviting me Matul.it'll be ur wedding i'll be attending next.cheers! ;) the reception itself was beautiful.nothing makes me happier than watching two people being united in a very sacred union. =)

speaking of weddings.every girl has their own dream wedding right?know what mine is?a simple but VERY intimate garden wedding attended by only my family members and close friends.a sit down dinner under the starry night sky.the bersanding thing wouldn't be a necessity.no offense to the Malay tradition but i find it very off putting having people ogle at u on the pelamin.i want it to be meaningful,calm and quiet.im having doubts in making this dream a reality.the garden at my house is super tiny.and i think baba has other things planned for me.haha.

roger and out.got salt?i want to MURDER this ulcer inside my mouth by sprinkling salt on it.eff you ulcer!u have been a regular customer in my mouth ever since 24th january 2006,the first day i wore my braces!this spells nothing but S.H.I.T.

No comments: