Friday, May 28, 2010

you.you.you.

it was nice to see ur name in my inbox this morning for a change,even when u texted me only to critisize me.thank u for watching over me.honestly i like it when u do that.it shows that u care.maybe not as much as u used to.but u care enough to actually lift a finger,text me and tell me things i already know but choose to push aside.thank you.

im not angry at u.im over being angry at u.i appreciate u telling me things.i really do.i take note of the things u tell me.i acknowledge ur words.i take it to heart.the only problem here is,i choose to not take any action and leave things be.i like it this way for now.the same way u like playing your guitar.u know how stubborn i can be.u know me better than any other human being on this planet.

i told u,time will change things.time will change me.u know that i cant and wont choose to be like this forever right?for now,we have totally different views bout many things in our lives.i know someday somehow i'll start thinking like u.but not now.

there are so many other things i would love to say here.but some things are better left unspoken.from the bottom of my heart,thank you dear. =)

No comments: