Friday, May 7, 2010

Glee Flashmob Dance.

1am.im back to being my old self.i sleep late.i wake up late.i dunno what im turning into.a bat maybe.i might as well pack up my stuff and go stay in a cave.haha.i am definitely not wife material!haihhh.no use complaining anyway. T.T im at my sister's place in KL.i've been meaning to finish reading this novel i rented at shop in Bangi.seems like my attempts to do so are returning zero results.its only ONE novel.not like..a hundred.gosh.im distracted with other things.

i've been sort of busy this week.my car broke down twice.the first was cause i left my car untouched for four days and skipped off to manjung with baba.it sort of fell apart on its own accord.the second time was entirely my fault.i forgot to turn off the lights to my car so the battery went flat.how can someone be so careless?i put baba and my friends through so much trouble because of this.im really sorry.i feel grateful i have u guys. T.T other than my car breaking down and me dashing off back and forth from Uniten to the workshop to get my car checked,i was busy with the glee flashmob dance rehearsals.i went to two out of three rehearsals.not many but i came home late each time because the rehearsals were held in KL.will be performing in midvalley (im not entirely sure) later today.

During the rehearsals,there were a bunch of people from Starworld, Astro taking shots for the Glee commercial.then came break time so me and my friends sat in front of a Glee poster.the Starworld guy came to us and handed me a microphone and told us to say "WE ARE MALAYSIA'S BIGGEST GLEEKS!!" for him to record.and so we did.a little too enthusiastically.now.my only hope is that they dont air that video.if my mom sees that commercial with her daughter's face in it,i think she shall do a backflip and hit the roof.hahaha.

all in all,the flash mob thingy isn't a complete waste of time.i have immense fun during each rehearsal.its a good exercise,a good place to meet new people,a good place to make friends and a good place to do people spotting (ya know..like weirdos and hot girls).plus.i LOVE dancing.so im really into these kind of things.

i put my niece to bed right after we had a girl talk.felt like i was ten again (that's how old my niece is).we were chatting and yapping away bout some girl in her school who was supposed to be her friend.this girl likes this boy and is trying so hard to ward off every other girl that exist from trying to be friends with this dude.wow.only ten yet so obsessed.will that girl be a pscyhopath with a knife when she grows up?hope not.malaysia does not need another addition to the crime rate that is already sky high.i remember when i was ten,i was still climbing trees and playing batu seremban instead of trying to shoo girls away from being friends with a boy.kids nowadays.hahaha.okay.now i feel old. T.T

roger and out.laundry done.must sleep now.nitey world.

No comments: