Sunday, May 23, 2010

tripped and fell.got my heart broken again.

"and that was the day i promised i would never sing of love if it doesn't exist.
but darling you are the only exception..."

i wonder when would be the next time i would finally find the right tune to sing this to the person that i really really really love.
maybe in a thousand years or so.

im finally letting go.
im starting to move on.
i've made progress.too much in fact,that it surprises me.
i've turned a deaf ear and a blind eye for a long time now.
its better when i dont see and hear things.
at least it keeps my heart from aching too much.

but then again,everything was ruined tonight.
ruined by a single glance.
the pain came seeping back into my heart.
its bleeding again.
it wont stop.
it never will stop aching.
but.
no matter what u do.
no matter how sad i get.
no matter how fucked up everything is.
no matter how bad u treat me.
i just cant find it in my heart to hate u or be angry at u.






No comments: