Friday, January 29, 2010

fun in the sun =)

I spent the first few waking moments of my day crying silently in bed.i pushed a knuckle to my eye to stop the tears from spilling out.the harder I tried,the more it came.what a way to start the day huh?suddenly all the memories came crashing back to me.the good ones.the bad ones.the silly ones.the funny ones.the angry ones.the jokes.the laughter.the tears.the pain.boy how were they sweet and bitter at the same time.all these memories connecting me to this one particular person who is so much like me in many ways.all these memories now bundled up in a sack and buried deep inside the back of my brain.all these memories come with a scar in my heart.

yeah nini.we know how u feel.enough with the small talk.we’re bored of it.hahah.

I got up.got ready.and headed out to the beach with mira.it was only the two of us.but it was fun all the same!there weren’t many people around as it was only the crack of drawn.plus it wasn’t the weekends.we arrived there in time to watch the sunrise.Subhanallah.cantik sangat.the sky was a forget-me-not shade of blue.teluk batik isn’t all that breathtaking compared to the other beaches I’ve been to.but it was a sight to behold.it made me content and very happy.we ate,we swam,we camwhored.we laughed.we sunbathed.we gossiped in the depths of the ocean.yat,yana,sue,alin,ieqa and naz.wish u guys were there too!i love u guys a lot. =) oh.not forgetting you-know-who.wish he was there. =(

I’ve been through a lot of pain lately.it made me learn that no one actually has the right to talk bad about others.especially not behind their backs.i fell down flat on my face.so now I learned my lesson.no more talking bad about other people.i’ll avoid it if I can.if I had a slip of tongue,I seek for Allah’s grace to change me into a better person.and people need to realize,things happen for a reason.

No comments: