Monday, January 25, 2010

brunch.

i woke up with a smile today.on any other day,i would wake up with a frown,thinking how bad that day would get.but not today folks.not today.i appreciate being at home too much.i am a true home person.

but.my smile didn't last long.as i was lying there staring at the blank ceiling trying to get the mood to actually heave myself up to go brush my teeth,i remembered that today is monday.i remember what he does on mondays.monday mornings to be exact.yesterday he felt so close to me.but today,he'd be back to where he always goes on weekdays.so again,i am left alone like i always do.told u.it doesnt take much for my smile to disappear.a simple thought like that can only shatter my happiness and take my smile away so easily.time.the ultimate cure to heartbreak.im sick of clinging to time for help.i wish there was a willy wonka pill that can make time go faster or a potion that can cure heartbreak in an instant.i know my pain isn't as great as any other.but it's still pain.pain is just plain painful.

No comments: