Monday, January 25, 2010

droopy eyes.

im sleepy already.but i have so much work to be done!nini.don't complain.it's ur own fault.facebook is all u know of now nowadays.sikit-sikit bukak facebook.bodoh punya facebook!facebook is a distraction!it should be banned!and i need to have more self control!i hate not having anyone to take care of me!benci benci benci!i used to be okay without facebook around! >.<

ok.enough with the whining.im here to talk about the family living next door to my home back in manjung.after having them as my neighbour practically all through my life,i can proudly say that they are neighbours delivered especially to my family from the heavens above.they are by far the best neighbours a family can have!i love them to bits like my own family.this family have watched me grow up from this hyperactive,tree climbing,super selekeh,rambut kembang little girl to being a not-so-graceful young lady of twenty one.bayangkan.they have been my next door neighbour since i was seven.thirteen years and still counting.they have been with my family through thick and thin.in sickness and in health.during the happy times and sad times.weddings and funerals.this is the main reason why i hate living in big cities.u barely even know ur next door neighbour.Nabi pernah cakap ur life wouldn't be complete without good neighbours or something like that.so when i get my own house,i would want to find neighbours like them.susah senang sama2. =)

No comments: