Wednesday, February 10, 2010

dumdeedums.

i have not updated my blog in like..years!exaggerating as always nini.haha.eventhough i've been extremely busy,i did online much.but i kinda missed out on updating my blog cuz im always busy doing something else.and that something else is always twitter or facebook.these two things are seriously bad for me along with the sims 3 and artificial sugar.they make me stay up late.they make me procastinate on work.they even make happy me in an imaginary kind of way (try playing the sims 3 up to a point where u get married,own a three storey mansion,have a buttload of cash,have a wonderful rockstar husband,a son and twin daughters.how can u NOT imagine things and berangan?sheesh.).these things should be banned!at least for me.teehee.self control.and discipline.that is what i need.nini nini.ur doing badly on ur own. *sigh*

yesterday was mummy's birthday.man i love mum alot.i called her on my way to class at 9am thinking i was the first to wish her.but my brother in law beat me to it.he called at 7am.kambeng tol laa.

but anyway,im supposed to be happy it was mum's birthday yesterday.in a way,it made me kind of sad.because it was mum's sixty third birthday.i wish people would count age backwards.that way,everyone gets younger instead of older.come to think of it,i have only had twenty one birthdays with mum.sixty three minus twenty one.that's fourty two years of her life i missed.birthdays depresses me.huhu.but anyway mum.i know ur not gonna read this.but im writing it for u anyway.happy birthday.may Allah bless u always.semoga panjang umur.nnt mummy boleh teman nini sampai nini besar.sorry i let u down in so many ways.love u lots mummy! <3

mum texted me in class yesterday after i called her.she's kinda retro so she's not very good with handphones.plus,she can't see that well.i know it took her so much trouble to type these two words and to actually send it to me : "sayang nini".penat tahan nangis dalam kelas thermo semlm.two simple words.it meant so much to me.it touched my heart.

besides mum's birthday,yesterday was also supposed to be my 2nd anniversary if i was still with ker0.sadly im not.so no anniversary for me or him!i thought i would be ok.but i got caught up in my emotions after awhile.so again,i was a bit depressed.i cried a bit here and there.hahah.but then later that night,i got better.went to mines with sue,alin and nazrin.sue wanted to buy some eyeliner.nazrin wanted to buy his game cd.i wanted to get earphones for my mp3.we bought our stuff and grabbed some dinner at Carl's Junior.i ate chilli cheese fries.mengidam.hehe.nothing beats the feeling of eating good food and hanging out with your best buddies.

okay.there goes my one hour break.going down to COE to have lunch and get some work done with my groupmates for the Numec project.

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF EATING CUPCAKES.bodoh la.

roger and out!

No comments: