Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Late Night.

I am supposed to be in bed right now.BUT.i feel a sudden urge of posting something in my blog tonight.last weekend i was so damn busy.my saturday and sunday was fully occupied.i didn't have any time for myself.after walking this earth for nearly twenty one years,only now i realize that im actually a loner.don't get me wrong people.i absolutely LOVE having my friends around me.i love hanging out with my friends.it's just that at any given time of the day,i somehow need time to be alone.all alone.just me myself and i.and a good book.and some loud music please.like right now.ahh.i feel so damn peaceful.the same way i feel when i look up into the sky and see those shimmering stars.haha.nini?jiwang?nope.unlikely. =)

anyway.as i mentioned before,my saturday was occupied with my religion class's community service.we initially signed up to go to the cemetry (creepy but fun!) and pull out weeds but had to switch places a few days before saturday.we ended up painting an apartment somewhere in kajang.who's apartment?well.surprise.surprise.naz and daus's apartment.hahaha.come to think of it,it IS kinda funny.daus painted his own house!daus could've ditched his paint brush and scraper and skipped off home to have a good night's sleep. =)) on our way to the apartment,we came across naz's car parked under a tree.the infamous jennifer.hahaha.see.told u.it wasn't like a community service at all.it felt like we were doing our two buddies a gigantic favor by beautifying their house.all in all,i had a VERY tiring day.but fun.

the one thing i was proud of that day was i didn't get any paint on myself!usually when i paint,i get like these big blotches of paint on my face,arms,shirt and somehow on my tummy.but this time i didn't.awww.someone learned how to paint properly!soo shuweet! *clap clap*

b the w.from next semester onwards,i vow to not register for 8am classes.TOO early for the likes of me.i seriously CANNOT wake up that early.i feel like an underfed zombie with panda circles under my eyes every time i go to my 8am EMD class.i feel like glueing toothpicks on my eyes to stop them from drooping every time i hear the words rotor,stator and transformers.

roger and out.

i need to sleep.

i have a class at 8am tomorrow.

shitness right?

No comments: