Friday, February 26, 2010

thoughts.

  1. listening to bill kaulitz sing makes me love the german language even more.
  2. who is bill kaulitz?google it creeps!
  3. when u have done so,please do not contradict me when i say he is extremely handsome.yes his hair is like a lion's mane and he looks like a girl.somehow i have a thing for dudes like that.hahah.
  4. beauty lies on the inside right?a good heart is what matters. =)
  5. blogs are for self expression.if u dont like it then DONT read it.but i find it weird when people use blogs to diss and fight with other people.
  6. listening to loud music every night is a necessity for me.if not,i die of dehydration.
  7. tomorrow is a holiday.sleepy.but i cant sleep.so i am opting to sleep as late as possible.
  8. im happy with my life now.but i would be way happier if that certain someone didn't walk out of my life.
  9. looking forward to my UTP trip next week.sweet.
  10. my way of avoiding heartache?turning a blind eye and ear to the particular source of heartache.
  11. listening to songs is a good way to learn a language.komm mal her.komm start die maschine.hey du kleiner adroid.lass uns laufen.see?im learning deutsch already.all thanks to tokio hotel's Humanoid Deutsch Edition.
  12. everything i write here will prolly be on my twitter.haha.
  13. facebook is boring.
  14. two things i find hot : lefties and twins.
  15. most played song on my playlist : Welcome To Oblivion by Madina Lake.
  16. IN.DESPERATE.NEED.OF.TOPUP.
  17. wish i had lots of money.can pay off my loan and buy an audi TT coupe.sweet.
  18. i would love the next guy that comes long in a heartbeat.ONLY IF he can accept me like this.but i dont think any guy can tolerate me.haha.
  19. i need to learn to be less stuborn.my best friend always tells me that im stubborn.sigh.
  20. told u.everything that happens has a reason.Allah is great in EVERY way.
  21. uniten's internet is slower than a snail pulling an oil vessel.
  22. dumb bacterias attacking my throat.i wanna murder u one by one.
  23. so many projects this semester.three in total.numec.emd.islamic 3.
  24. i wish i was still a baby.all i would have to do is sleep,cry,poop and drink milk all day.
  25. i love milk seriously.like LOVE.every night before bed,i have to have a glass of milk.
  26. i dont understand why people bother to have plastic surgery.why go through so much pain only to look uglier in the end?
  27. i need to stop talking about people and get a life.
  28. its almost three a.m.what have i achieved so far today?absolutely nothing.hmm.productive.
  29. i thought he changed his caller ringtone for fun.but he actually "..used to be lovedrunk but now he's hungover.he loves me forever.forever is over.." i was too blind to see i guess.funny.nak gelak pun ada. =))
  30. i had my worst show ever just now!i feel like jumping off a cliff.hahahahahahaahaha.everything went so wrong.shall not repeat the same mistake in UTP.
  31. number 31 already?wow.i am super talkative.haha.
  32. learning to be cold hearted again.im sick and tired of being so jelly like.
  33. there MAYBE some feelings involved now (highlight on that maybe word ye.im still unsure of my feelings.its all so confusing).but im comfy with the way things are between us.please dont change anything.i dont wanna make the same mistake with u the way i did with other people.
  34. having a boyfriend doesn't mean dropping all ur stuff behind leaving them strewn all over the floor and running off into neverland.i learned my lesson.
  35. im sleeping with my window open tonight.global warming taking its toll tonight.its shit hot.i dont care if i get sick in the morning.haha.
  36. i love listening to That Day by Tokio Hotel.the lyrics suit my life well.."everybody says time heals the pain but i've been waiting forever.that day never came"..tak habis2 Tokio Hotel kan?sigh.
  37. i love dancing.when im dancing,i feel like im in a different world.i feel like im all alone in my bubble.no one to disturb or harm me.
  38. im not pretending to be happy about anything.i really am happy.especially the part where my best friends have my back even when i treated them like shit.i owe them my life.
  39. the only thing im sad about however is u.ur the one part of my life that im grieving about.even if u made me sad,doesn't mean i have to be sad about everything else and stop living right?almost every fraction of my life is ok.except the part where there's supposed to be u.ur not there.so only ur part isnt ok and is missing.
  40. time to sleep princess.almost four a.m already. =)
roger and oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

2 comments:

Y a T C i E said...

aku x mampu baca sampai habis.....

Ilazarinia said...

hahahahahahaha.panjang sgt!kan?kan?aku ni banyak sgt becakap. T.T