Saturday, February 13, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

happy chinese new year to all my chinese friends out there!hope u guys have a good year and future!gong xi gong xi!ok.i am being SUPER excited and enthusiastic.sue me ok?forgive me people.im sugar high.im always sugar high lately. =P nothing much.its just that im VERY happy to be at home this time.my 1st and 2nd sister's family are all at home with me now.kaknina too.so my house is as crowded as a chicken farm with the little kids running around,rummaging thru closets for toys,yelling and screaming over spilled juice and crumbs of cookies.my house isn't that big.i mean.it isn't mansion like or fancy.my house isnt the kind of house that makes ur jaw drop to the floor everytime u see it.but hey!its soooooo full of love that im thankful for it!Alhamdulillah for my fabulous family and my humble home! =) even my MASSIVE workload cant interfere with my holiday spirit.im so pumped up!Allah is fair.He balances my life with every element : pain and joy.u lose one and u gain one.nice eh?

having a small get together with my family and my neighbour's family tonight.kinda like a bbq party.will be fun!will eat lots tonight!will get fat in mere seconds!ok.the last one was again an exaggeration.again.sue me.hahaha.

oh.last thursday i went out with yana,dueha and zym.THAT was indeed fun.i laughed myself stupid and hoarse around them.hahaha.haven't met dueha in like..a year i think!he's still the same guy.only with more facial hair.and taller.or is it me that's shrinking into a pea pod?soooobb. T.T we met up at the curve for dinner.i got to eat my favorite meatballs at ikea!i cherished every single bite oh.sedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappp!i would marry those meatballs if i could!marry em and have little meatball babies!hahaha.after that we went to kota damansara's uptown for a nightcap and supper.then we decided to call it a day.dueha had to work the next morning.

speaking of dueha.while eating at ikea,there was this chick staring the hell out of him.i mean.she STARED real hard at dueha.before she went home,she dropped by at our table.she handed her business card to dueha and told him to come by her office.shites!she wants dueha to attend a casting in shah alam to become a model for an ad.cool right?not everyday u get to hangout and eat meatballs at ikea with a model.hehe.bangga oh ada kawan yang MAYBE bakal jadi model.

signing off people.i need to grill some chicken tonight!

roger and out!

2 comments:

Y a T C i E said...

wah siyes duha dilamar?
wow!

Ilazarinia said...

siyes yat!cool kan?hehehe.