Wednesday, August 17, 2011

fourteenth.

14th august 2011.
a truly eventful day for my whole family.
here's a summary of what happened.
malas aku nak cerita panjang-panjang.
morning : Kak Nina was carted off into the labor room to standby for delivery.
noon : we got the call saying Pak Long passed away.my whole family went to Penang except me and mum.we stayed to wait for Kak Nina.
5.37pm : baby Ranea was born ! what upset me the most was the fact that Kak Nina was alone during labor (no one is allowed inside the labor room except the husband.not even the patient's mother.yes that's what you get with government hospitals.).that and the fact that the doctor or nurses didn't inform me the baby was already born.aku yang kt luar ni tunggu sampai kematu bontot macam orang bodoh.i didn't know till later that night.went to visit Kak Nina after maghrib tengok-tengok perut dia dah kempis. =.="
by the end of this day,i was emotionally drained.
sad for Pak Long.
like i said in my previous previous post,the day of my birthday was the last time i saw him.lepas ni takkan jumpa dah sampai bila-bila.ya Allah. :'(
happy for Ranea.
mainly because i am going to live with her and i get to gomol her everyday and she was born a day after my birthday so for the rest of our lives we get to share a cake together ! saya nak curik sume cake dia ! :D
Allah SWT bagi banyak dugaan pada hari ni.

No comments: