Sunday, October 10, 2010

SPOT THE NINI AND NINA.

find us and i'll give u a candy.hehe.this was taken way back in 1995.i was six and had started pre schooling in Seisen kindergarten.this was taken during a Merdeka Celebration in the Embassy of Malaysia,Tokyo.we did a dance number first (dikir barat i think) and then a fashion show afterwards (i was Cik Siti Wan Kembang).most of my friends in this photo have come back to Malaysia.some has gotten married even.


this second one down here,i didn't even know that this picture even exists till someone uploaded it on facebook.i don't remember where it was taken,when or why.but sure as hell i'm in it.my guess is that we were on a trip to a school, Higashiyama which was somewhere near our apartment.clue for this one : i'm the second shortest and kak nina in red, looking murderous.hahahah.


good memories.spent three wonderful years of my life staying there.how i wished i stayed longer.banyak kenangan yang sangat indah.when i was four,i remember asking my mom while we were still there, "please can we stay here forever ?" and my mom answered yes.i guess she wasn't in the mood to entertain my question.but how i wish it really was forever.don't get me wrong.i love malaysia too ! except that this country is run by corrupted people.haha.one day when i have lots of money and when it's the right time,i'm gonna go back there and see my old house and school.it's not even my country but hey,i miss that place.u know how when ur a kid,there'll be a starting point where u start remembering things ? my starting point was back when i was there.

roger and out.more work.booooring.boohoo.

No comments: