Saturday, October 9, 2010

future.

this morning i had my subject registration.my time slot was scheduled to be at 10.10am.i was all set in front of the laptop 20 minutes before it even started.in my college or anywhere else perhaps,registering for something online is like going to war.u need to be speedy in order to get places, good lecturers and not-too-early classes.it's like a life or death situation.its dead serious i tell u.hahah.then came 10.10am.i registered without any hitches.i managed to register for all the classes that i wanted.thank Allah for that.however,i forgot i had to pick my two electives apart from registering my timetable.it took me a very long time to decide what to take as my electives.if i make the wrong choice,i'm scared i won't be able to keep up or fail.after much thinking,i registered for 1. artificial intelligence and neural fuzzy systems (my sister said this is an interesting subject) 2. computer architecture (i registered this with the hopes that ker0 can teach me if i was shitty in it.tolong ye gemuk ? hahah.).another three electives will be decided much later.can't believe i'm almost a senior already.damn i feel old.hahahah.

help.my MASSIVE pile of workload is still there.it's like an annoying mole at the edge of my nose ! i just wanna rip it out.but there is no darn way to remove it except to live with it.

roger and out.dating.i must away !

No comments: