Monday, August 23, 2010

Work,Work,Work.

this week is all work and no play (i still have so much time for facebook,twitter etc etc etc though.haha).the words quizzes,assignments and tests make me want to curl up into a ball and die.as soon as i see these words,my body temperature shoots to a hundred degrees and my heart jumps a mile high to my throat.i get sick.no fun at all.i can't imagine working.at least during my college years,i can take breaks whenever i want to.once i start my career life,i wont be able to take breaks anymore.is there a parallel universe somewhere out there where work cease to exist ? i would pack my bags,hop on a spaceship and go live there for eternity,eating nothing but candy canes,cupcakes and lollipops,riding the swings and see saw all day long.

i sat for my management test just now.i think i did quite badly.i got all the terms mixed up.apparently in this subject,everything means the same to me.to be frank.i HATE principles of management and technical communication.i have no skills whatsoever in subjects like these where tons of presentations,group reports and research are involved.i especially hate individual presentations ! to top things off,i lost my ability to memorize an entire textbook (that was back in form 5 when i took biology and yes.only in my dreams i memorized the whole text book.ingat aku pinky and the brain ke nak hafal satu buku?) when i took engineering as my major.instead of memorizing,engineering requires lots of counting.count this.count that.count heat transfer.count torque.count signal.count electricity charge.count current.count voltage.count.count count.count.count..zzzzzzZZZZZzzz.so now,i have an increased amount of respect for students who take business subjects/courses and can still graduate with flying colors.tabik spring aa kat korang.now im wondering.how am i supposed to pursue my masters degree in engineering management (if i ever want to) since i hate business subjects so much ? no need for a masters degree then.duk umah tidur je la.hahaha.

roger and out.i want to eat until i pass out.thank you.

note : i have trouble remembering things.so what i do now is keep post-its within reach so that i can jot down important things that people tell me.i am SUCH a nerd.okay.that was a not-so-fun fact about the Ninnies.no one gives a damn really.haha.

double note : now i understand why we're keeping this to ourselves.thank you for making me understand.thank you for watching over me.thank you for the never-ending advices. =)

No comments: