Monday, August 16, 2010

missing in action.

i have been missing in action for a very long time.haven't had much time to update this blog of mine.its starting to collect dust.since i have a lot of time to kill tonight (okay this is a downright lie.i have so much work to do but i am absolutely not in the mood.),an update wouldn't hurt would it ?

my last blog update was in july.picking up things from that point onwards till today, so many things have happened in between.my life probably has taken an unexpected turn yet again,back to a point to where i once started.most people are happy with moving on,but im content enough taking a U turn.at least for now.whatever keeps me happy eyh ? =)

for the record, i am LAZY to post an entry bout my recent trip to terengganu.all i can say is i had fun with my friends even though i came back exhausted, worn out and sort of dizzy due to an entire weekend dedicated to listening to gamelan music ONLY.no offence to my gamelan musician friends,the music is indeed beautiful.but when u listen to it for three days in a row,u tend to go a bit cuckoo.at least for me. T.T

had my birthday last Friday.it was Friday the 13th.horror much ? haha.nothing bad happened on that day.so it proves a point to some people out there who say that Friday the 13th is a day of bad luck.this year's was a low key birthday.nothing special.everyone was busy with tests,quizzes and assignments.i feel like i'm too old for birthday celebrations anyway.hehe.all the same,im VERY thankful for the stream of birthday wishes that came in on that day.i appreciate it very much ! a very GINORMOUS+HUMONGOUS thank yous to those who remembered my birthday (most credit goes to facebook ! hehe.still thankful).and a very special thank you to mummy and khk for the birthday present and for never giving up on me. =) cant believe im twenty one.the last time i checked,i was missing two front teeth.that was when i was seven.now im already growing my wisdom teeth.how time flies.in a very significant way,birthdays make me sad.i dont ever want to grow old.can i be forever young ? at heart and on looks.

tomorrow will be the seventh day of the fasting month.i shall not repeat my mistake today of not getting up for sahur.i spent the entire day today like a zombie.i had no energy to do anything at all.the grass looked like candy.my bed looked like Willy Wonka magically turned it into a chocolate bar.even my fingers looked like chicken McNuggets ! damn la. T.T

roger and out.i need to get a life.seriously.haha.

note : hope its not too late.but Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan to all my friends.jangan korek idung.batal puasa.

No comments: