Sunday, January 1, 2012

macro blogs.

currently in the midst of my second last semester's final year exam.two papers down.three more to go.got my econs paper this coming Wednesday and it has been thirty five minutes into the new year but study related, i haven't done anything productive so far.been listening to the song i posted previously on repeat.its a very sweet song.comel sangat.seems like i have a new wedding song.and like my dad will let me play it on my wedding day lah kan? heheh.

so, new years.hmm.i'm one of those people who don't believe in new year resolutions.skeptical, yes.sorry but i'm more of a just-go-with-the-flow kinda person.people can change regardless of the date, time or year.all it takes is will.if you got will,then everything else falls into place.no need for the new year to change.i find that people don't really stick to resolutions anyway.

a little bit of recap of the my previous new years.the best one by far was the one i had in Oman eight years ago.didn't do much that night.but me,my dad and my brother sat drinking coffee at a cafe by the seaside chatting away while watching the Omanis celebrate their win against Bahrain in soccer.

another memorable one was at the Curve three or four years ago.me and my friends were watching the movie Did You Hear About the Morgans? which was complete, utter BORE SNORE.we ended up leaving the cinema half way through the movie and outside was a sea of people having fun in the streets, spraying foam into each other's faces.the mess all those people made.i'm surprised it didn't take the cleaners a whole year to clean up.

another one was wayyyyyy back in 2000 i think.went to KLCC on new year's eve with my sisters.guess what time i went home? five in the morning.why? stuck in traffic.the traffic was THAT bad.stupid ain't it? we ended up grabbing a bite at A&W before heading home.from then onwards,i vowed to not go to KLCC on new year's eve.i mean who would want to spend the first few hours of the new year stuck in a car? so not fun at all.=.="

this year however,is kinda mellow.had a quiet dinner with the family,went to Danau Kota for a little bit of snack (and bought a skirt!) and then straight home.i guess i'm too old for crowded, noisy places.i even got a headache from listening to the fireworks.hehe.

this year i'll be twenty three.i hope to grow wiser and hopefully taller.i hope to find a job that i REALLY love and gives me good money.i also hope to meet my jodoh who appreciates me and showers me with unconditional love.then who knows? maybe get married next year or the year after. :)) 

2012.please be good to me.

have a great year guys! may Allah bless all of you always.stay safe.don't play around with electrical appliances.

okay.that came out of nowhere.

tuo dna regor.

2 comments:

Y a T C i E said...

aku pun tgk cite morgan tu kat wayang.

boring-est movie ever!

Ilazarinia said...

hahahah.boring nak mati!!