Friday, January 13, 2012

chili issue.

cili gemuk 

As a kid, I have always despised eating anything spicy or chili infused.ask my nanny.she'll tell u.it's like every time something spicy touches my tongue even the slightest bit,my brain immediately triggers a pulse that turns on the switch to this conscience part at the back of my brain saying okay I hate this taste.it's the hot, burning pain on the tongue and lips that gets to me.sakit.even when I swallow a bucket full of iced water, the pain still won't go away.so this has somehow made me afraid of chili.pffftt.chicken.

So anyway, a few minutes ago my mom told me to go make sos senah (named so by yours truly.derives from the name Hasnah, which is my mom's name) which is basically sweet soy sauce,garlic,a little bit of lime juice and my best friend Mr Chili.made the sauce,washed my hands not so thoroughly,went to my room and rolled around in bed happily.and then my right eye got itchy.and I rubbed it.with my hands.skrg mata aku pedas.sakit nak mati.aku taip pun sebelah mata.terkedip2 mcm nak tercabut.dah takde maknanya aku nak cakap omputih.eeeeeeeeee this is why I hate chili!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

No comments: