Tuesday, September 27, 2011

uninspired.

i am no longer inspired to write about things in my blog.countless times i clicked the new post tab hoping to write something worthwhile but always ending up sitting and staring blankly at my laptop screen waiting for my brain juices to start flowing.i must say i am probably suffering from a severe case of mental block.or maybe i am currently walking down the less adventurous (the other word for it is uninteresting OR boohoo boring) path in my life.either way,my days are filled with classes obviously and my nights and weekends with nothing except me attending open houses (considering Syawal isn't exactly over),watching tv or being cooped up in my room reading a novel,fiddling my laptop (facebook twitter how i met your mother the yoosh).sounds pretty dull huh ? well i still haven't got a title for my final year project.so i am very very very very very very much free.once i get my title,full steam ahead i guess.as unadventurous life may be for me now,i kinda appreciate all the free time i have for myself.it does get kinda lonely at times but hey it means more time for me me me only me and for me to ponder and reflect on things especially myself.dulu asyik fikir pasal orang je.sekarang Allah bagi banyak masa untuk fikir pasal diri sendiri.so i don't see a reason to complain.i hope all this free time doesn't turn me into a weirdo though.you know there's something wrong when i start walking backwards or start talking to myself.hehe.it's waaaaayy past my bed time.class is at 2pm tomorrow so i don't worry much. :))

No comments: