Wednesday, April 28, 2010

blank.

wow.i havent been in here for sooooo long.my last entry was in march.that is like a month plus now.how time flies.so many things happened to me in that short amount of time.i sat for my finals for the second semester of my second year at the end of march.even got the results already (i didnt ace it like the previous semester but i did fair enuff.ehh dude.i went thru a breakup and a successive series of culture shock due to new found freedom.what do u expect?haha).AND now im even back in bangi for my intermission!this would be my last intermission where i register for a subject (i hope so) before i graduate in two years time (again,i hope so) because for the next one,i would be doing my practicals (dunno where YET.i have to give that some serious thought before its too late.yikes).

its 2.20am already.what am i doing still wide awake when i have class at 11am tomorrow?ntahla.i really dont know.i have no self control.i cant seem to care about anything anymore.im too lazy to even think for myself let alone other people.hahaha.this intermission has absolutely nothing interesting to offer me since i am only taking one subject : BM.everyday is filled with indescribable boredom since i only have six hours of class each week (4hours of lecture.2hours of consultation which isnt compulsory).it has been two weeks since i registered.up until now honestly,i cant seem to find the relevance between having to learn BM,graduating and building a career.no offense to the Malay language but needless to say,i have been taught this particular language since i was in the womb.calculating my age,20years and 9months.what is there left to learn!?is my college desperate for money or something? T.T

well.at least i have dancing to fill my time.i had a show last saturday at the TNB Headquarters in Bangsar.i aint a professional.im downright amateur.i dance like a stick figure being poked in the butt with a matchstick and made to move about.but hey.at least i can groove a wee bit here and there and dont get pebbles thrown at me on or off stage.kira boleh hidup la. =)) every show has its own memory.i have fun with these people ya know.they make me laugh all the time.hahaha.here are some pics.yes.i never fail to look like a drag queen during every show.im used to it by now.bahaha. XD

queen evil reaching out to rip ur head off!

smirk.smirkier.smirkiest.

only two for now.more will be uploaded later.the internet connection is super shitty now.good night world.need my rest.my brain is on the verge of exploding.


2 comments:

Y a T C i E said...

tetibe rasa cm muke ko ngan naz ada iras oh.

haha

Ilazarinia said...

tidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkk!!harini ada org ckp hidung aku serupa dgn hidung dia.jenuh gak aku fikir.hidung dia mancung.hidung aku kembang.cmne tu? T.T